Welcome to the Sidney-Shelby County Health Department
Public Health is an essential part of any community. The ultimate goal is to improve the health of the community through prevention, promotion and protection.
Learn More at the Ohio Department of Health Website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/
- The Sidney-Shelby County Health Department will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2016, in observance of Presidents' Day
- NOTICE: The February 17, 2016 Board of Health meeting has been rescheduled for February 24, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- Clean Up Day April 9, 2016 Flyer
- Sidney Shelby Super Saturday April 16, 2016 Flyer
- Zika Virus Information: CDC - Zika Virus Information, CDC - Zika Virus Information for Health Care Providers and Ohio Department of Health - Mosquitoes
- Winter Weather Information: Ohio Department of Aging News Release - Winter READY Winter STEADY, CDC Features Winter Weather Information
- Radon News Release
- Flu Shots and other immunizations available - please call for an appointment. We are now billing most private insurances.
- January - It Takes a Community
- Information: Ohio Clean Your Works, Ohio Universal Precautions, How do you get HIV or AIDS, CDC-HIV Fact Sheet, HIV and Hepatitis Fact Sheet and Ohio Used Needles
- Visit Us on Facebook at Sidney-Shelby County Health Department WIC
- Business/Operator immunization vouchers for vaccine services - Immunization Voucher Memo, Immunization Voucher
- Public Health Return on Investment Video
- Top 10 Reasons to Vaccinate
- How to prepare for International Travel Vaccinations
- Reporting rules for communicable diseases: KnowYourABCs & Confidential Disease Report Form
- Shelby County Community Health Improvement Plan
- Strategic Plan - Sidney-Shelby County Health Department