Welcome to the Sidney-Shelby County Health Department
Public Health is an essential part of any community. The ultimate goal is to improve the health of the community through prevention, promotion and protection.
Learn More at the Ohio Department of Health Website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/
- July - It Takes a Community
- Scrap Tire Disposal Day - September 10, 2016
- Immunization Requirements for 2016-17 School Year
- NOTICE: The Sidney-Shelby County Health Department main email has been changed from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make appropriate changes when contacting us by email. Thank you.
- Zika Virus Information: CDC - Zika Virus Information, CDC - Zika Virus Information for Health Care Providers and Ohio Department of Health - Mosquitoes
- Radon News Release
- Immunizations available by appointment. We are now billing most private insurances.
- Information: Ohio Clean Your Works, Ohio Universal Precautions, How do you get HIV or AIDS, CDC-HIV Fact Sheet, HIV and Hepatitis Fact Sheet and Ohio Used Needles
- Visit The Health Department on Facebook
- Visit WIC on Facebook
- Business/Operator immunization vouchers for vaccine services - Immunization Voucher Memo, Immunization Voucher
- Public Health Return on Investment Video
- Top 10 Reasons to Vaccinate
- How to prepare for International Travel Vaccinations
- Reporting rules for communicable diseases: KnowYourABCs & Confidential Disease Report Form
- Shelby County Community Health Improvement Plan
- Strategic Plan - Sidney-Shelby County Health Department