Welcome to the Sidney-Shelby County Health Department
Public Health is an essential part of any community. The ultimate goal is to improve the health of the community through prevention, promotion and protection.
Learn More at the Ohio Department of Health Website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/
- NOTICE: The Sidney-Shelby County Health Department will be closed November 26 and November 27, 2015 in observance of Thanksgiving.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Resolution 15-1 Food Safety Program Fees
- More Information: Ohio Department of Health, Ohio Clean Your Works, Ohio Universal Precautions, How do you get HIV or AIDS, CDC-HIV Fact Sheet, HIV and Hepatitis Fact Sheet and Ohio Used Needles
- Flu Shots and other immunizations available - please call for an appointment. We are now billing most private insurances.
- Visit Us on Facebook at Sidney-Shelby County Health Department WIC
- Business/Operator immunization vouchers for vaccine services - Immunization Voucher Memo, Immunization Voucher
- Ohio Department of Health Harmful Algal Bloom Information; ODH News Release -- Grand Lake St Marys
- Harmful Algal Bloom Advisory Information from the Ohio EPA
- Ohio EPA News Releases-Outlines-Public Notification-Guidelines-for Algal Bloom Affected Drinking Waters
- Flooding information: cdc.gov/disasters/floods/, Food and Water Safety after a Flood Power Outage or Hurricane, Flood Disinfection - Water Wells, odh.ohio.gov, Flooding Information News Release, Environmental Division News Release and check out the Environmental Health Services and Emergency Preparedness dropdowns on our web page.
- Public Health Return on Investment Video
- Ticks and Lyme Disease Information: Ticks, Lyme Disease, Tick-Borne Diseases
- Top 10 Reasons to Vaccinate
- How to prepare for International Travel Vaccinations
- 2014 reporting rules for communicable diseases. KnowYourABCs & Confidential Disease Report Form
- Shelby County Community Health Improvement Plan
- Strategic Plan - Sidney-Shelby County Health Department