Welcome to the Sidney-Shelby County Health Department
Public Health is an essential part of any community. The ultimate goal is to improve the health of the community through prevention, promotion and protection.
Learn More at the Ohio Department of Health Website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/
- The Sidney-Shelby County Health Department main email is being changed from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make appropriate changes when contacting us by email. Thank you.
- Zika Virus Information: CDC - Zika Virus Information, CDC - Zika Virus Information for Health Care Providers and Ohio Department of Health - Mosquitoes
- Flu Shots and other immunizations available - please call for an appointment. We are now billing most private insurances.
- Countywide Flu Clinic Schedule
- Information: Ohio Clean Your Works, Ohio Universal Precautions, How do you get HIV or AIDS, CDC-HIV Fact Sheet, HIV and Hepatitis Fact Sheet and Ohio Used Needles
- Public Health Return on Investment Video
- Top 10 Reasons to Vaccinate
- How to prepare for International Travel Vaccinations
- Shelby County Community Health Improvement Plan
- Strategic Plan - Sidney-Shelby County Health Department