Welcome to the Sidney-Shelby County Health Department
Public Health is an essential part of any community. The ultimate goal is to improve the health of the community through prevention, promotion and protection.
Learn More at the Ohio Department of Health Website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Resolution 17-1 "Changes in Fee Schedule" which includes Nursing Program Fees, Household Sewage Treatment System Fee and Temporary Park/Camp Fees
- Shelby County 211, Sidney Daily News 211 service-to-launch-in-shelby-county
- RADON INFORMATION: facebook.com/RadonOH/, uchd.net/radon, getresults.doctorhomeair.comOhioRequests
- Everyday Preventive Actions that can help fight germs, like FLU, CDC Flu Information
- It Takes a Community 01-2017
- Be Prepared to Stay Safe and Healthy in Winter
- Norovirus - keyfacts
- Information: Ohio Clean Your Works, Ohio Universal Precautions, How do you get HIV or AIDS, CDC-HIV Fact Sheet, HIV and Hepatitis Fact Sheet and Ohio Used Needles. Testing Information: Health Department Communicable Disease
- The Sidney-Shelby County Health Department main email has been changed from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. Please make appropriate changes when contacting us by email. Thank you.
- Zika Virus Information: CDC - Zika Virus Information, CDC - Zika Virus Information for Health Care Providers and Ohio Department of Health - Mosquitoes
- Flu Shots and other immunizations available - please call for an appointment. We are now billing most private insurances.
- Public Health Return on Investment Video
- Top 10 Reasons to Vaccinate
- How to prepare for International Travel Vaccinations
- Shelby County Community Health Improvement Plan
- Strategic Plan - Sidney-Shelby County Health Department