Welcome to the Sidney-Shelby County Health Department
Public Health is an essential part of any community. The ultimate goal is to improve the health of the community through prevention, promotion and protection.
Learn More at the Ohio Department of Health Website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/
- Notice: The November 26, 2014 HIV Clinic has been cancelled. The next clinic will be held Wednesday, December 17th from 1-3:30 PM.
- Notice: This office will be closed on November 27 & November 28, 2014 in observance of Thanksgiving.
- Protect Yourself and Your Family - Flu and Pneumonia Vaccinations Available - News Release 10-31-14
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Sewage Program Fee Proposed Changes - 2015 STS fee resolution public hearing notice, Resolution 14-6 Sewage Treatment System Program Fees - Effective 01-01-2015, Resolution 14-6 Attachment and 2015 HSTS fee comparison chart
- Ebola Hotline (for public) 866-800-1404 Ohio Department of Health
- Ebola Hotline (for media) 614-799-6480 Ohio Department of Health
- Ebola News Release 10-16-14
- Ebola Q and A from CNN
- EBOLA-Link for General Public: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/index.html
- EBOLA-Link for Healthcare providers: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/index.html
- Enterovirus D-68 Link for General Public: http://www.cdc.gov/non-polio-enterovirus/about/EV-D68.html
- Enterovirus D-68 Link for Healthcare Providers: http://www.cdc.gov/non-polio-enterovirus/hcp.html
- EV68-Infographic Poster
- General Public Influenza information: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/
- Healthcare Provider Influenza Information: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/index.htm
- How to prepare for International Travel Vaccinations
- Prevent the Flu-2014/2015
- Effective January 1, 2015, ODH will no longer supply free vaccine for those with vaccine/immunization coverage. If your insurance covers immunizations, you will need to see your primary healthcare provider. All vaccine services are by appointment only and are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30-11:15 AM and from 12:30-2:30 PM.
- 2014 reporting rules for communicable diseases. KnowYourABCs & Confidential Disease Report Form
- Shelby County Community Health Improvement Plan
- It Takes a Community July 2014